Best Fashion Trends for Autumn
Although, autumn is over and it is time for winter, the weather says differently. You already know that the weather dictates everything. This also means that the fashion is connected and depends on the weather. We can say that autumn fashion trends are still present and still very popular. If you need help, you can get it from us. We will share tips that are more than useful, but easy to follow.
Here are some of the most popular trends at the moment.
- If you don’t know, fuzzy and furry coats are cool again. They can make you look amazing and keep you warm. If you look at Stella McCartney and Louis Vuitton you will notice that they show extremely fuzzy coats. You can choose any coat you like, it just has to be fuzzy. Margot Tenenbaum is the muse this season, so pay close attention to her trend.
- According to Jonathan Anderson, over-sized jackets, zig-zag belts and high boots are in again. This trend is 100% unique and different from all others. The best part, it is totally wearable, but you will have to make some sacrifices. This trend is reserved for those who want to be unique and different.
- Cuffs are something that can make a difference. This piece-of-clothes-accessory looks amazing and keeps your hand warm. The secret is to combine it with perfect clothes. According to experts, bell cuffs should be combined with pant/skirt or sweater. The same color or the same style will maximize the effect.
- A poncho doesn’t belong here. Wrong. This unique piece of clothes is perfect for this time of year. It can keep you warm and it can help you stand out of a crowd. Pay attention to houses, like Chloe for example. You will notice the aforementioned key piece. As usual, this piece of clothes is reserved only for those who want to be seen.
- The red is the best. We had an opportunity to see that many world-known fashion designers are working on projects that involve red color! Marni and Dior are at the top of the list. The secret is to create a red trend. There are a lot of dresses, coats, jeans and etc. in this color. Just go to a shopping mall and buy everything that is red.
These trends are popular and they will stay popular until winter finally comes here. The best part, you can combine, improve and update these trends anytime you want.